My New Diary
Finally (again), I got my own blog where I can scribble my thoughts..
I'm excited to share my story behind the pics that I will going to post here.. my thoughts..
As what I have written in my other blog (trial and error kasi), this is my own way of spreading God's goodness to us..His words..on how we encounter His presence in our daily struggle with life.
Why I called this blog " Uncertainty..Wandering.. Destiny"???
Uncertainty - Because I've have so many plans for my family, career and myself, yet I am uncertain how will I make them come true.. I am uncertain whether if indeed I want to fall in love again or not (wag na lng kesa masaktan ulit).
Wandering - I'm still wandering where I am going to. Though I always ask for God's direction, I just let it be. I travel a lot to see the other side of life -with friends, family. I plan to travel a lot ( I have list of places where I want to go to on a certain date.) But I continue to wander to see God's blessings, His wonderful creations.
Destiny - I always believe in destiny. No matter what, it is what I consider as God's will. Whatever my destiny is, it is God's plan for me coz He is the only one who knows what's best for me.
Thank you Lord for this day.
May your Holy Spirit always guide me.
:-)
claire

1 Comments:
Hey Claire! Nice blog you have here. Thanks for the link greatly appreciated it. Keep the pen mighty! - i'm still your, PurpleInk
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home